Monday 14 March 2011

"TNP Soldiers" by Nutnfancy

After years of digital video and photographic work for TNP I generate or already have much of the imagery I need. Official military, manufacturer, or public domain provide some other rarely needed sources. This helps show the products I review and make the vids more interesting. But as TNP drives on, I would like show some of the many military and LE TNPrs in my future videos. In all services, in many specialties, in many countries, TNPrs are providing valuable public service at substantial personal sacrifice. I know because I travel that road myself (US Air Force for 20 years) and have deployed many times in combat support operations. Here I introduce the concept of emailing TNP your duty pictures and sending in unit patches so I can accurately represent my high quality TNP audience (sometimes misrepresented by perverse individuals). I cannot promise their use or give any timeline for their integration but you just may see yourself in future TNP video. Thank you for your service, thank you for making TNP a cool place to hang out. ///////////////// STATEMENT OF CONSENT AND RELEASE: "As the creator and owner of the submitted photos/images in question, I (full name) give TNP full worldwide, unpaid distribution rights to my images, photos and digital media submitted. I am the original copyright owner of these images and I also affirm that all subjects in the photos/images also give full permission rights to TNP for unqualified and unlimited image use. I affirm that no ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si3z_-2VxtU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment