Tuesday 8 February 2011

My US Army Basic Training and 12B Combat Engineer School

This is an updated video of my original basic training video but a little better quality. This was my F35th Co. video during my US Army Basic Training and Combat Engineer Advanced Individual Training at Ft.Leonard Wood in 2007! If you are thinking about joining the US Armed Forces, this will give you a little idea what to expect and how much fun and challenging it is in basic training!! Serving in the US military is the most noble thing a man or woman can do for their country! Enjoy :) "Essayons" Be sure to check out my wife's online Military Clothing store for Combat Engineers and US Military: www.zazzle.com www.cafepress.com Army Strong Engineer Sappers!! Hooah



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHBZ0vBYZIs&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment